Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You have a hairy hiney!







One of the main reasons I started this was to share the funny things that come out of Charlie's mouth on a daily basis... I think today was the pinnacle!

We went to the Philadelphia Zoo this morning with Aunt Suzie and the boys. It was sooo fun! The zoo is gorgeous and the boys loved tormenting the animals by banging on the glass or yelling for them to "come over." Well, I had to pee so I left my kids with Suz and started off for the bathroom when all 3 of the big boys (Charlie, Jack and Luke) decide they want to come with me. I was like, "ok, no biggie, we'll all go in the handicapped bathroom." We get in the bathroom and I tell all the boys to stand against the wall and DON'T touch anything! As I'm standing there hovering over the toilet, as not to sit on anything disgusting (I didn't have the time or the inclination to "build a nest" as Joe says), Charlie says "Mommy, you have a hairy hiney." Um, for the record, I don't have a hairy hiney. But if I weren't already peeing I would have peed myself. And then Jack looks over and says "You have a big penis Aunt Sanny." Again, for the record I do not have a penis. I think he was looking at my pee coming out. I don't know. But I was hysterical laughing. I could barely maintain my hover as I was snorting with laughter. Thank goodness no one else was in the bathroom. I can't imagine what they would have thought was going on in that stall. But leave it to kids to call it as they see it, albeit not really the truth!!

I wish I could put captions under those pictures, but since I can't here they are:
That first pic of Charlie just typifies the face that he would make after saying something like, "you have a hairy hiney Mommy" and realizing that it was funny.

All of the monkeys in the zoo with Aunt Sanny.

And the three monkeys driving the bear. Typical... Luke in the front steering. Jack playing along and Charlie holding on for dear life!!

No comments: