Here's some pics from Finny's first night in his big boy race car bed! We've done everything to bribe him into Bobbo's room, we never actually thought of just sticking him in there! If you know Finny, you know he does not take to change well (aka, the TV we donated to "meaty people" turned into a 45 minute meltdown b/c he "did not include those people in his prayers last night" and he would rather "put the tv in a doghouse and smash it" than give it to strangers.) So, needless to say, moving his entire life into Charlie's room has been a bit of a sore subject! But, this morning Charlie mentioned it to him and he seemed excited, so I decided to strike while the iron was, well, tepid at best. I got him all set up and as you can see from the pics, he seemed to really like it. We'll see if this is just the honeymoon, but both boys were asleep by 8:30... I'll let you know what time they wake up tomorrow!
Normally, I would be rather nostalgic about my baby leaving the crib and all that, but quite frankly I'm not really sure if this is the end for the crib or not! I kind of just moved all his stuff out and shut the door. I'm hoping he forgets its in there! And if you see him, please don't tell him the crib is for the babies!!! Especially not the girl baby!
Fingers crossed! Good night and good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment