Just wanted to share some pics I took of the babies. I tried getting them in their Irish sweaters on St. Patty's day, but I didn't have much luck. I did get one of the gorgeous Miss LuLu (if I do say so myself, but when you see it you'll agree I'M SURE!!) and a few other adorable ones! Aunt Colleen, Connor and Logan made a surprise visit this weekend and the babies were so happy to meet them!
We ventured up to the boardwalk in this gorgeous weather today! For once, it was just as warm here as it was inland! We could see people actually doing a headcount of our kids as we walked by them! It was a riot. I told Joe I think, for sure, that people are definitely envious of us because we, without a shadow of a doubt, were the LUCKIEST people on that boardwalk!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment